Chapati is also know as roti famous in india that is prepared for breakfast, dinner and lunch. We can try different recipe in chapati egg roll in very quick and easy method for our breakfast. Adding egg in recipe with combination of onion and veggies will be more spicy and tasty.
Eggs has many healthy benefits we can prepare quick and easy recipes in eggs like egg omelets, egg bhurji, egg gravy and rolls. Even we can try egg biryani very nice and simple recipe for all biryani lovers. Egg rolls recipes are most popular in India street side food now you can try in your home in simple methods. Even you can prepare egg roll recipe as snack for kids in the evening.
Chapati Egg roll Ingredient
- Wheat flour
- Green chilies
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Chili powder
- Coriander masala
How to make chapati for roll
First we have to prepare soft chapati (roti) by using wheat flour. Take a bowl add wheat flour, little salt, water as required and mix well and make dough add ghee or oil for the softness. Now you can roll out making small balls with perfect and round shape with chapati roller, add wheat flour to avoid sticky.
Now heat the tava and place rolled chapati and heat twist it add little oil rotate both side and heat well nice until it cooks on both sides and now soft chapati is ready. The soft chapatis are ready for making rolls just in 10 minutes try in just simple steps Indian popular street food recipe at your home.
Indian egg roll recipe step by step
- Add 2 spoon of oil in tava in medium flame or you can add ghee.
- Add small chopped onions, carrot, curry leaves, green chilies cut in straight way cook it 2 minutes.
- Now take eggs break and pour in that and add half spoon turmeric, coriander masala, chili powder and salt as per taste and mix well and heat until it get cooked.
- Once it i cooked well take chapati and stuff this inside and make a roll.
- The nice and spicy chapati egg roll is ready to serve.
- For more taste you can also added cheese to the chapati roll with combination of ketchup.