Ingredients to make chicken gravy
To make best chicken curry recipe at your home in Indian style with just simple ingredients and easy method.
- Chicken 1/2 kg bone or boneless
- Onion 2
- Tomato 4
- Green chili 3
- Turmeric 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon 1
- Coconut small piece
- Mint leaves
- Ginger small 2 piece
- Garlic 6 pieces
- Chicken Masala
- Garam Masala
- Coriander leaves
Chicken gravy preparation
How to make chicken gravy step by step
After completing all preparation above method now you can start making chicken curry or gravy in simple steps below.
- Heat the pan add some oil then add chopped onions, 2 chopped tomatoes curry leaves, green chilies and fry well. Chilies should cut in straight 2 pieces add 2 chilies.
- Now add the cleaned chicken pieces 1/2 kg and mix well heat in medium flame.
- After adding chicken now you can add the paste which is grinned in mixer.
- Also add other ingredients 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 tea spoon garam masala, half packet of chicken masala powder and salt as per taste.
- Then gently mix this all ingredients well cook in high flame until the chicken gets boiled.
- After few minutes check if chicken is boiled well now add 1/2 lemon juice and mix the recipe well.
- Spread chopped coriander leaves in the top and close the lid.
- The nice and tasty chicken gravy is ready to serve with rice or chapati.