Rava laddu is also know as suji ke laddu it very simple and quick sweet recipe that we can prepare in our home. The ladoo is made with simple ingredients that we have in home. Diwali is the most famous festival that we celebrate in India, this recipe will be more delicious in this occasion. If you like more sweets you can also prepare in simple and easy methods sweets like Carrot Halwa, Gulab Jamun and more.
This Rava laddu recipe is made of milk & coconut this gives more taste with the combination of sugar. You can also prepare this recipe in simple method with out milk by just mixing in hot water. But recommended to make ladoo with milk for more taste.
Rava laddu recipe ingredients
Just simple ingredients needed to make very good taste rava ladoo or suji ke laddu. You can prepare this laddu recipe in upma rava or any kind of rava. Follow our step by step method and ingredients to make rava ladoo quick recipe at your home.
- Rava 2 cups
- Grated Coconut 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits ( cashew nuts, almond, raisin)
How to make quick rava laddu recipe step by step
- Before making laddu you have to roast the rava in to light brownish.
- Heat the pan add 2 cups of medium size upma rava and roast it in medium flame for 5 minutes until it turns light brownish color.
- After roasting take it out to the separate plate roasted rava.
- Keep a pan add 2 spoons of ghee and add dry fruits cashew nuts, almond, raisin and roast medium.
- We should make Cardamon powder lightly in a mixture.
- Take milk and boil the milk, it should be boiled separately.
- Now we can prepare laddu once above all steps is completed.
- Take a bowl add roasted rava, add roasted dry fruits,cardamom powder and mix well.
- After mixing add 1/2 cup medium size sugar and pour boiled milk and mix well.
- Make balls rolling it to laddu shape by taking in your hand quick and easy method.
- The sweet and nice rava laddu reicpe is ready you can enjoy the taste kids will like more to eat this recipe.
Tips for making best rava ladoo recipe
- Select good upma rava if you have big size rava you can blend little in mixture. Combination of dry fruits roasting in ghee gives more taste to recipe. Keep this laddus in tight box it should be covered and you can server for at least one week.